Thursday, February 4, 2021

Here we are

 Here we are, continuing to battle this side to that side, my God to your God.  Here I remain still in my sanctuary, a cave of solitude and peace, looking for reasons, purpose to just be.  Hearing the call to make a change, choosing which battle is worth the debate.  As we are all connected in some way?  I struggle to believe, woven into one fabric yet with  my design being on the far end of this masterpiece... it is a different shade as to others on the other side, yet the thread weaves us together, however the hate and judgement weakens the thread, as the fabric is stretched out, unable to expose her true design.  My heart tells me love will bring us together, yet before that we must re weave and tighten up.  In this we seek out what is that to be?  Can it be repaired?  Or has the day arrived to let go and begin to weave a new design, will we all join?  Or is the day of reckoning here?  In that, what does it mean?  Faith they say, believe even though you do not know, make your peace with All that is, and in the end if someone mentions your name, hopefully they can say, you did your best, well done.  God help us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers