Wednesday, January 1, 2020

2020

A new decade is upon us, 2020 it is.  I reflect on the last ten years as they flew by, in 2010 it was the first year without my beautiful mom, every year the loss of her grows, Every year I am more humble more grateful for good days, lessons that she continues to teach me.  In the following years about every 2 years I had to say goodbye to each pack member, Kalie, Diego, Benu and Zara.  I had to let my man go, we found our way back to each other. My career blossomed as I became a female clown for a Cirque show.  I remain steady and happily employed with Criss Angel. We bought a new house, new memories to create.  The Decade also brought travel, a love for Hawaii, finally Paris, new lifelong friends were made.  As I move into this new decade may love, forgiveness, inspiration follow me always, forever grateful for this journey of life, for all of it, the good and bad, the love and loss, shine on my fellow beings, we have much to do in the days ahead, the world needs us, find your place, do good, help this planet heal, smile for life is a gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers